You finally got out, but now you’re lost. You feel like you’re completely out of control. Somewhere in the depths of your soul you know you deserve better, you want better. But there’s a part of you that feels guilty for leaving and you don’t know why. You want to be free but don’t even know if you deserve it.
That’s where I come in. I’m your abuse recovery coach. After spending 10 years locked in the cycle of abuse, I figured out how to get my life back, see my worth, and live the life that I deserve. Worthy. is where I show you how to do the same.
Whether you got out last week or 10 years ago, Worthy. is a monthly membership that will guide you on your recovery journey. You’ll experience a life, you’ll experience freedom, that you never thought was possible.
- Save you time. Doing it on your own is messy and confusing, meaning that you waste so much time just trying to figure out your next step.
- Connect you with women who get it. There is nothing better than being able to be around people who understand what you’ve been through.
- Save you anger and frustration. Recovery isn’t easy – it can be so upsetting when you want your brain to do one thing but it does another. Worthy. will teach you why your brain does what it does and how to use it to your advantage.
What you’ll get in Worthy…
As a member you’ll get…
- Group coaching with me, your abuse recovery coach
- A guided action plan so you know exactly what to focus on without getting overwhelmed
- Small group Q+A sessions every other week
- A downloadable workbook to help keep you going on your journey
- Nonjudgmental accountability
Not only will there be group coaching as a whole, but you will also be in small groups where you can facilitate healing while making friends that will last a life time.
You are worthy.
You are worthy of your dreams.
You are worthy of a life you love.
You are worthy of everything your heart longs for.
You are worthy of freedom.