Worthy is for women who know deep in their soul there’s more to life than just surviving. It’s for women who are ready to take their power back and truly live.
Ok, but how does it actually work?
Hey boo! I’m Karleigh Saunders, your confidence and abuse recovery coach, the creator behind Worthy! I created this program after years of trying and failing until I finally found a method that works.
Whether you got out of the abusive relationship last week or 10 years ago, Worthy is going to give you the skills and support you need to see your worth and finally live the life of freedom that you deserve.
If you’re finally ready to let go of guilt, break down the walls of fear, and step into the next chapter of your life, Worthy is for you.
I can relate because I’ve been there.
From the time I was 12-23, I was stuck in a cycle of abusive relationships.
From physical abuse and sexual assault to verbal abuse, financial manipulation, and being completely isolated, I’ve experienced it.
You will never hear me say that I know how you feel because I’m not you. I haven’t lived your personal experience. But I can say that I relate in a way that few people can.
I’ve made the mistakes.
I’ve spent so much time and money on things that I thought would help while running from the things that would actually make a difference.
I tripped and fell flat on my face on more than one occasion. But through those failures I found out what worked and what didn’t.
That’s where Worthy was born.
It was created with you, the survivor, in mind.
- Save you time. Doing it on your own is messy and confusing, meaning that you waste so much time just trying to figure out your next step.
- Connect you with women who get it. There is nothing better than being able to be around people who understand what you’ve been through.
- Save you anger and frustration. Recovery isn’t easy – it can be so upsetting when you want your brain to do one thing but it does another. Worthy will teach you why your brain does what it does and how to use it to your advantage.
- Guide you through the process of letting go of the guilt. It feels so heavy right now but I’ll be holding your hand throughout the process.
- you’re ready to take control of your life
- you want to let go of the guilt
- you’re willing to put in the work
- you’re open to new information
- you’ll apply what you learn
- you want a system that works
Worthy is the place where women who have survived abusive relationships come together to learn, grow, connect, and find freedom.
As a Worthy member you’ll get…
- Monthly group coaching
- A guided action plan
- Q+A Sessions
- Guest experts
- Recorded coaching sessions so you can watch when needed
- Nonjudgmental accountability
But wait – what’s an action plan?!
The monthly action plan is your guide to actually apply what you learn in coaching.
One of the biggest struggles I had in the beginning was taking what I learned and making it work in my life.
They say knowledge is power – but if you don’t actually apply that knowledge, it’s pretty useless. The monthly action plan fills that gap so you see progress every single month.